Millwrights mix 20/20 dispatch
MIX 20/20 provides members with 24-hour access to information from Regional, District, and Local Councils. Using a touch-tone phone, you will be able to hear important news and local announcements by union officials. From time-to-time, you may be asked to take a survey allowing you to provide feedback on important subjects.
Your Local has instituted MIX job dispatching. You will be able to access and/or update information such as your Out of Work status and Out of Work date. Please contact your local administrator to update your Telephone Reach Numbers, Work Areas and Skills for which you are certified. If you are a member in ARREARS the system “WILL NOT” dispatch you. Click here to review the Out of Work Rules and Procedures.
In addition, if you miss a job call, and the position is still open, you can accept the job by calling the MIX line at 1-888-559-7839.
This guide includes instructions on:
- Receiving a dispatch call
- Accepting/declining a job
- Dialing in
- General rules/procedures
- Accessing your online account
Receiving a Dispatch Call
When you answer a job dispatch, you will hear…
“This is a Job Dispatch call from the NASRCC. This dispatch is intended for…<your first name>.”
Or, you may hear…
“MIX 20/20, press 1”
…in which case you must press ‘1’ to continue.
You will have an opportunity to make the system wait for up to 3 minutes until the member is available, to have the system call back later (without penalty), or continue with the dispatch.
Note: If you have the system call back later, the job will be offered to the next member on the list.
“Please enter your Member PIN:”
Enter your four-digit PIN.
Once validated, you will hear an audio recording describing the specific job assignment.
**If you hang up AFTER ENTERING your PIN, MIX will consider it an automatic decline.
Accepting/Declining a Job
After hearing the information about the job, Press one of the following numbers on your touch-tone phone:
Press 1 to hear the information again. You can repeat the information up to five times.
Press 2 to accept the job. You will hear confirmation of your acceptance, and additional recorded information about the job (if any). Your dispatcher and the contractor will receive written documentation of your acceptance and will expect you to arrive on-time at the assigned location.
When you accept the job, you will automatically be removed from the Out-of-Work list. If it turns out to be a short-term job you may contact your local to have your OOW date reinstated (Council rules may vary).
Press 3 to decline the Job. Once you end the call, your decline will be recorded by MIX.
Dial the MIX 20/20 toll-free number 1-888-559-7839. You will hear “Welcome to MIX 20/20. Please enter your Member ID.”
- Enter the numeric portion of your UBCJA Member ID.
- “Now Enter Your PIN:”
- Enter your four-digit PIN.
- The first time you use MIX, you must use the last 4 digits of your social as your PIN. Then you will be asked to choose a new PIN — You may use any four-digit number except for the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- You can change your PIN at any time, but if you forget it, you’ll need to have it reset by the Administrator.
- Once you’ve logged in successfully, MIX will repeat your name, member dues status and your primary phone number. If any of this information is incorrect, contact your Administrator immediately.
Out of Work Lists
Out of work lists usually designate the type of work or geographic area you have selected for potential employment. Depending upon Council rules, you may belong to one or more OOW lists. If a particular job does not fill using its primary list, MIX can search for members of alternate (rollover) lists.
Designate the particular skills or qualifications you have obtained. Skill codes are administered by your Council Office.
You are called according to exact Council Rules. Generally, the member possessing the required skills, with the earliest out of work date (measured to the second), on the primary out of work list, is called first, followed by other members on the primary list. Once the primary list is exhausted, calls proceed to rollover lists.
MIX 20/20 is not compatible with the privacy manager feature offered by many local telephone companies. Because it is an automated system, MIX callouts may not reach you within the allotted time. If you use Privacy Manager, make sure you authorize calls from MIX 20/20 Caller ID (1-888-559-7839). Contact your local telephone company for details.
Mix 20/20: Your Online Account
Mix 20/20 offers an online account that contains information that your Local utilizes when sending out job calls. It is important that this information is accurate so we can ensure you are receiving all the job dispatch calls that you are eligible for. Your online account is located at mix2020.com/member/nj/index.php.
Your username is your UBC number without the U.
Your password is the four digit pin code you selected when first signing up with MIX 20/20. If you have never called the MIX 20/20 line, it will be the last four digits of your social security number.
What is included on your online account?
- Your contact information (comes straight from your Local Union Hall – if it is incorrect on MIX 20/20, it is also incorrect with your Union Hall)
- Your mailing address, county, UBC number, Local, member status, and out of work status
- Your skill set (including the expiration dates of your certifications)
- Your eligible work areas (this is how the dispatch calls are dispersed)
- Your work history
- Union Participation information
What can you change on your online account?
- Your override phone number. This is the number that MIX will call instead of the phone numbers listed in Phone 1, Phone 2, and Phone 3
- Your text notification number. This is the section that allows MIX to send you text messages
- Your registered auto-login number. This is the telephone number that is registered with MIX that allows you to log in automatically when dialing the MIX 20/20 Member Information Exchange line
- Your preferred email address that allows MIX to send emails to you
What can’t you change on your online account?
- Your mailing address. This must be updated with your Local Union Hall
- Your member status. If you feel that your member status is reflected inaccurately, please get in touch with your Local Union Hall to ensure that all dues were received.
- Phone Numbers 1, 2 and 3. These need to be updated by calling your Local Union Hall.
- Your skills. These are updated in our system as reported to us by the training center. Please allow some time for all changes to become current. If the skill/certification has not been added or updated after a month, please contact your Local Union Hall.
- Work Area(s). You must call the Local Hall if your work area needs to be updated/changed. If you recently moved, please be sure to provide an updated mailing address to your Local Union Hall as well.
- Your work history and union participation information
- Your out of work status. Please call the MIX 20/20 line at 1-888-625-8022 to get on the Out of Work list.
How to change information on your MIX 20/20 account:
- Login to your account by going to https://www.mix2020.com/member/nj/index.php
- Locate the section you want to update and begin typing (if you do not see a text box, it means you cannot edit that section online)
- Select “Update”
If you have any further questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact Christy Benedetto by emailing email@example.com.