Whatever the problem, there is a solution
We understand that the current time can be difficult in many ways; physically, financially, mentally and emotionally. Help is available through our benefits funds. There are also outside resources available to help you or someone you care about navigate these challenges.
We know from experience that it is nearly impossible to overcome addiction without the right support network, so we are here to help. Alcohol and substance addictions are lifelong burdens that affect so many of our members, their spouses, children, friends and co-workers. The good news is that we have helped make many success stories possible. If you are suffering as part of this epidemic, then let us help.
For confidential support in the coordination and continuation of care – as well as experienced members in your corner – contact Paul Greeley and Jeff Smith at 978-752-1160.
- NASRCC Recovery Group holds virtual meetings every Tuesday at 7pm via Zoom. Meeting ID 452 555 1725
- KGA online or 800-648-9557 for confidential service 24/7
- Members in NY call Magellan/Independence Administrators 800-688-1911
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Gamblers Anonymous
- Al-Anon: help and hope for families and friends of alcoholics
- Other Resources:
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 800-273-TALK
- Red Nacional de prevencion del suicidio 888-628-9454
- National Alliance on Mental Illness NAMI helpline 800-950-NAMI 10 AM – 6 PM