Posted by on
The New England Regional Council of Carpenters and the New England Carpenters Benefits Funds are hosting a complimentary seminar "Planning for Retirement" on Saturday, September 19th. The seminar will be held at the Castle of Knights Meeting and Banquet House located at 1599 Memorial Drive in Chicopee, MA,from 8:30-12:00 pm.
Seating is limited, so register early! Members can register online at CarpentersFund.org or by contacting the Seminar Registration Line at 978-253-5101 - Option 2.
Breakfast will be available at 8:00 AM.
Some of the topics that will be discussed at the seminar include:
Choosing your Pension, Annuity and Health Benefit Options
- Reviewing your eligibility for retirement
- Customized Pension Benefit calculations
- Understanding which of our Benefit Plan options fit best with your lifestyle
- Explore your Annuity Benefit options
- Explanation of our Retiree Health Benefit Plan
- Overview of Social Security Benefits
Essentials for Estate Planning
- Protecting the assets you've accumulated
- How to plan for the transfer of assets
- Avoiding probate
- Keeping your documents current